Tulsa Adoption Law Firm
When you hire Tulsa attorney Paul E. “Trip” Swain III to handle your legal needs, you hire a lawyer who provides diligent legal representation at a reasonable cost. You will benefit from an accessible attorney who provides the legal know-how and attention to detail to help you secure the best results possible.
For over 30 years, attorney Paul E. “Trip” Swain III has offered clients a wide variety of legal services, including:
- Adoptions: Attorney Swain is committed to helping adoptive parents and birth parents with the legal aspects of adoption, whether it is newborn adoptions, stepparent adoptions, adoptions of older children, out-of-state adoptions, open adoptions or grandparent adoptions. He is also experienced in contested adoptions. An adoptive father himself, Mr. Swain applies an ethical and honest approach to adoption law. Mr. Swain’s Tulsa adoption law firm also provides information regarding options for pregnant teens, unplanned pregnancies, the adoptive parent selection process, adoption myths and individuals concerned about the biological father of a child.
- Estate planning: Establishing a will, trust or living will is an effective way to plan for the future. From his law office in Tulsa, Oklahoma, attorney Swain is available to help you develop an estate plan to address your specific needs. Additionally, Mr. Swain can answer complex questions and provide insightful representation through the probate process following the untimely death of a loved one.
- Guardianships: The firm has the background necessary to help adults and vulnerable children through the determination of a guardian.
- Commercial law and business litigation: Attorney Swain offers more than 30 years of experience in business litigation. He can help you take action to create solutions and defend you in a lawsuit.
- Real estate: Buying and selling residential and commercial real estate can be a complex, frustrating endeavor without proper legal guidance. Contact an Oklahoma real estate lawyer to discuss your specific matter.
Schedule a Free Initial Consultation
Contact the law office of Paul E. Swain, PLC, online or call 918-599-0100 to speak with a knowledgeable, experienced attorney and counselor during a free initial consultation. Mr. Swain accepts credit cards and offers flexible evening and weekend hours to meet your needs. For background information, reference our law firm’s adoption resource guide if you are considering an adoption.