Skilled Oklahoma Probate Attorney
Estate planning is a proactive step to take in ensuring that you control who receives your estate rather than it being determined by the state. An effective estate plan can help families avoid probate, while settling the details of an estate.
Attorney Paul E. (Trip) Swain III is available to help you plan for the future through establishing a will, trust or living will. From his law office in Tulsa, Oklahoma, attorney Swain offers legal services in estate planning and elder law to address your family’s current and long-term legal needs. Contact attorney Swain online or call 918-599-0100 to schedule a free initial consultation.
Offering Comprehensive Estate Planning Solutions
Tulsa estate planning attorney Swain offers a hands-on approach to understand your immediate and long-term needs. He will work closely with you to help you make a well-informed estate planning decision based on the type of services that would benefit you and your family the most, including:
- Wills – This is an important step to protect your assets. Estate planning attorney Swain develops carefully crafted wills, so you can designate how your assets will be divided, who will take custody of your children and how your investments will be handled. Attorney Swain will be sensitive to your family’s immediate and long-term needs.
- Trusts – Trusts can be used to avoid the process of the probate court. If you are interested in a trust, attorney Swain will work with you to name a trustee or fiduciary to control and manage the assets you want set aside for a beneficiary. A variety of trusts are available from irrevocable and revocable trusts to special needs trusts and living trusts. Mr. Swain will address all of your questions to help you select the right type of trust.
- Advanced health care directives – Estate planning attorney Swain is available to help you outline your health care wishes in the event you become incapacitated. This is beneficial so your family is informed of your wishes and will not have to make a difficult decision on their own.
- Durable powers of attorney – Mr. Swain can help you designate someone to become your power of attorney to make financial decisions for you, if you become mentally or physically incapacitated. From his law firm in Tulsa, attorney Swain will work closely with you to make sure your rights are secured.
Providing Elder Law Legal Services
Elder law attorney Swain believes every family situation is unique. He is committed to tailoring his approach based on your family’s needs. Part of his work includes representing senior citizens and couples interested in planning ahead for retirement. He also represents children of parents with Alzheimer’s, dementia, Parkinson’s disease and other diseases threatening their mental capacity. Attorney Swain will take time to understand your family dynamics to help him effectively recommend effective elder law services, including:
- Estate planning
- Guardianships and probate
- Special needs trusts
- Asset protection planning
- Durable powers of attorney
- Financial long-term care planning
- Independent living arrangements
- Health care quality issues
- Medicaid and Medicare planning
Senior citizens are often vulnerable to elder abuse and financial crimes. Attorney Swain offers strong advocacy and advice to protect seniors from mistreatment at nursing homes, embezzlement by caregivers or undue influence by family members.
Schedule a Free Initial Consultation
Contact the law office of Paul E. Swain, PLC, online or call 918-599-0100 to speak with a knowledgeable, experienced attorney, and counselor during a free initial consultation. Mr. Swain accepts credit cards and offers flexible evening and weekend hours to meet your needs.