Oklahoma Business Dispute Lawyer
A business owner should be aware of all the options when considering bringing or defending a lawsuit. It is important to consult with an experienced business litigation attorney. Depending on the specific needs of your business, the Tulsa law office of Paul E. Swain, PLC, can recommend which actions will be the most efficient, saving you time and money. Paul E. (Trip) Swain III can also advise you on the probability of success and walk you through the steps the court will likely require.
As a lawyer with over 30 years experience in business litigation, Paul E. (Trip) Swain III has handled a wide variety of commercial and business law cases:
- Securities litigation: Paul E. (Trip) Swain III is experienced in handling a broad range of contested securities matters. Offering skilled and knowledgeable guidance, he can consult with you on your specific securities litigation needs.
- Shareholder disputes: When minority shareholders are not being treated fairly, contacting an experienced attorney can be an effective way to take action. Paul E. (Trip) Swain III has years of experience representing shareholders in actions against officers, gaining knowledge about the most effective approaches for matters like negligence or breach of fiduciary duty.
- Closely-held family business or partnership disputes: Small businesses often have specific needs that can be best served by a sole practitioner. Paul E. (Trip) Swain III offers flexible services and can advise your family business or partnership about the best actions to take under Oklahoma law.
- Breach of contract actions: Paul E. (Trip) Swain III handles a great deal of business litigation disputes related to contracts. He is experienced at bringing and defending actions for breach, including failure to deliver goods, failure to pay for goods delivered, and litigation of non-compete agreements.
- Other business disputes: As a sole practitioner, Paul E. (Trip) Swain III can adjust his services to meet your unique needs. Taking approaches that account for costs, time, and other circumstances, Paul E. (Trip) Swain III can guide your business through the legal system and accomplish your specific goals.
Attorney Paul E. (Trip) Swain III is an experienced business litigation attorney. He received his Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance from the University of Oklahoma and his Juris Doctor from the University of Oklahoma. He was a lawyer and shareholder in the well-known Tulsa law firm of Boone, Smith, Davis, Hurst & Dickman for 18 years, developing a substantial business litigation practice. Mr. Swain has received Martindale-Hubbell’s highest rating — *the AV rating, an impressive distinction for a sole practitioner. He knows federal and Oklahoma business law and can provide solid legal advice about your business.
Contact Paul E. Swain, PLC, to speak with an attorney about your business litigation needs. The law firm offers flexible hours and individualized, responsive attention to take effective action for you. They are available at 918-599-0100.